Site Clean Up Job Description
Thank you for volunteering at our annual Chanhassen Basketball Tournament. We are grateful for your dedication to our program. The below is intended to give you an idea of what you can expect during your shift as SITE CLEAN UP
Upon arrival please find and introduce yourself to the facility Site Director.
Plan to meet the Site Director at the Concessions area 15 minutes before your shifts starts at your assigned school.
As a Site Clean Up team member your goal is to fully clean up the location, after all tournament games and activities are concluded. Some activities you can expect to be involved with include:
- Court Clean Up: Break down tables and chairs on each court including scoreboard/time clock, extension cords, return all divider curtains
- Welcome Table Clean Up: Break down table and chairs, pack up all excess supplies the Welcome Table used in designated bin
- Tear Down Brackets/Signage: Remove all paper and other signage hanging on walls, ensuring all tape is completely removed
- Pack up Trophy Distribution Area (Chan Only): break down table, pack up any excess or unused trophies in designated bins
- Collect Outdoor Signage – Pack up Chanhassen tournament flags, including sandbags, direction signs, etc.
Other important notes for Site Clean Up:
- Check in with the Site Director before you leave
To begin registration and volunteer shift sign up, click here
If you find yourself unable to fulfill your scheduled shift, we ask that you attempt to find a replacement and contact the Volunteer Director, Rachel Gustad at 952.463.7890, as soon as possible. For any other volunteer questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.